Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe Routledge Handbook of Biomechanics and Human Movement Science is a landmark work of reference. Now available in a concise paperback edition, it offers a comprehensive and in-depth survey of current theory, research and practice in sports, exercise and clinical biomechanics, in both established and emerging contexts. Including contributions from many of the world's leading biomechanists, the book is arranged into five thematic sections: * biomechanics in sports * injury, orthopedics and rehabilitation * health and rehabilitation * training, learning and coaching * methodologies and systems of measurement. Drawing explicit connections between the theoretical, investigative and applied components of sports science research, this book is both a definitive subject guide and an important contribution to the contemporary research agenda in biomechanics and human movement science. It is essential reading for all students, scholars and researchers working in sports biomechanics, kinesiology, ergomics, sports engineering, orthopaedics and physical therapy.
- Author BiographyYoulian Hong is the Distinguished Professor at the China Chengdu Sports University and Adjunct Professor at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. He is a fellow and the Past President of the International Society of Biomechanics in Sports. Roger Bartlett is Professor of Sports Biomechanics in the School of Physical Education, University of Otago, New Zealand. He is an Invited Fellow of the International Society of Biomechanics in Sports (ISBS) and the European College of Sports Sciences.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleRoutledge International Handbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note56 black & white illustrations, 115 black & white line drawings
- Weight756 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byProfessor Roger Bartlett,Youlian Hong
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.