All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionRoutledge Handbook of the Ecomics of European Integration provides readers with a brief but comprehensive overview of topics related to the process of European integration in the post-World War II period. Its short chapters reflect the most up-to-date and concise research, written by a collective of experts on their own subjects. The aim of this book is twofold. Firstly, the text illustrates the broad and diverse range of issues associated with European integration, and lastly, the key approaches and findings are summarised. Since institutional integration in Europe is an ongoing process, with possibly frequent and sometimes rapid changes, the chapters are intended to focus on the key features of the ecomic analyses of these topics. A wide and diverse set of ecomic issues is of direct relevance for European integration. These topics cover various fields, ranging from the history of the European Ecomic and Monetary Union, EU Trade Policy and the stability of international trade, single market issues over fiscal, monetary and other policies, the crisis that faces the Euro area, and institutions such as EU Council of Ministers. Not surprisingly, many of these issues have also been analysed from a European perspective. This handbook is designed to provide students, researchers, the public and policy makers with ready and accessible kwledge of issues related to European integration and will provide the definitive overview of research in the area.
- Author BiographyHarald Badinger is Full Professor of International Economics at Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU Vienna), Austria. Volker Nitsch is Full Professor of Economics and Chair of International Economics at the Department of Law and Economics, Darmstadt University of Technology, Germany.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge International Handbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note94 black & white illustrations, 51 black & white tables, 94 black & white line drawings
- Weight1065 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byHarald Badinger,Volker Nitsch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.