All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionSan Francisco pastry chef Mary Ryan is back at her old alma mater. Initially ecstatic to be teaching, Mary finds herself trying to straddle both worlds, caught between her original mentors and her contemporaries.To make matters worse, Homicide Detective OA, A'Conr has enrolled as a student, claiming to be on disability from the San Francisco Police Department.In the middle of this turf war, Mary is confronted by the dean Robert Benson. Mary must either force Coolie Martin to leave the school or lose her job. Why would CoolieA, A's father, a member of the Board of Directors, allow this to happen? But when faculty and staff begin dying, Mary thinks that CoolieA, A's forced exit might only be part of a larger, more sinister plot.Acting on a hint from OA, A'Conr, Mary contacts the only person who can help her: nemesis Thom Woods. Will Mary and Thom uncover the truth before ather chef bakes his last pie?
- Author BiographyClaire M. Johnson completed the California Culinary Academy's program for professional chefs in 1983 and worked as a pastry chef in San Fransisco and Oakland for eight years. Set in the restaurant world, Ms. Johnson's first novel, Beat Until Stiff, won the 1999 Malice Domestic Writer's Grant. She lives in Lafayette, California.
- Author(s)Claire M. Johnson
- PublisherPoisoned Pen Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPoisoned Pen Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight305 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.