CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionRovella Starr is the exciting tale of possessiveness and Rovella Starr's difficulty to love. This amazing suspense transcends predictable standards of conventional love and will keep you turning the pages to explore how Rovella, who appears to have it all, transversely manifests love into danger and into pure wicked evilness. In the end, we uncover the sad truth about Rovella Starr, but is it too late?
- Author BiographyCAROL DENISE MITCHELL was born and raised in Watts, California, during the noteworthy era of the Civil Rights Movement. Mitchell is the sixth of sixteen children born to Zebbie and Tasceaie Charles. The award-winning writer grew up in a post-war era knowing first hand of injustices within her poverty-ridden community. With her keen ability to address difficult subject matters head-on, it is only fitting that Ms. Mitchell has devoted her precious writing time in developing informative family dramas like Rovella Starr and her award winning novel: What Happened to Suzy. From honoring the American worker in: Your Rights, to healing the abused in Suzy, Ms. Mitchell is a writer to be reckoned with.
- Author(s)Carol Denise Mitchell
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.