All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis major new edition of Rupert Shortt's acclaimed biography of Rowan Williams provides fresh insight into the life and thought of perhaps the most gifted Christian leader of our time. Unburdened by national office, the former Archbishop has spoken more candidly than ever about the multiple conflicts - over gay clergy, women bishops and the place of faith in the public square - that rocked the Anglican Church and wider society during his decade at the helm.
- Author BiographyRupert Shortt is religion editor of The Times Literary Supplement and a former Visiting Fellow at the University of Oxford. He writes for The Guardian, The Daily Telegraph and the London Evening Standard. His books include Benedict XVI (2005), Christianophobia: A Faith Under Attack (2012), Rowan's Rule: The Biography of the Archbishop (2014) and God Is No Thing: Coherent Christianity (2016).
- Author(s)Rupert Shortt
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight422 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.