All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmy Bloom has long been regarded as a master of the short story form. Here, her brilliance shines across two decades and more than twenty-five stories. From the bereaved widow who finds unexpected comfort in 'Sleepwalking', to the matchmaking shrink in 'Psychoanalysis Changed My Life'; from the teenage girl furious at her dying mother in 'Hold Tight' to the transgressive lovers of 'The Gates Are Closing'; from the married friends irresistibly drawn to one ather in 'William and Clare' to the brave and heartless girl in 'Permafrost' - these are stories brimming with life and grief, erotically charged and beautifully crafted.
- Author BiographyAMY BLOOM is the author of three novels: Lucky Us, Away and Love Invents Us, and three collections of stories: Come to Me, A Blind Man Can See How Much I Love You and Where the God of Love Hangs Out. She has been nominated for the National Book Award and the National Book Critics Circle Award, and is the University Writer in Residence at Wesleyan University.
- Author(s)Amy Bloom
- PublisherGranta Books
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGranta Books
- Weight328 g
- Width128 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine28 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.