Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionRoy G. Biv is Mad at Me Because I LOVE PINK! is a delightful story of friendship and discovery that will spark the imagination of young girls and boys everywhere. The story is of a girl named Genevieve, whom like most girls her age live in a Pink World. After a rain shower, Genevieve was splashing around in the puddles, this is when she meets Roy G. Biv and he is Mad at her because she loves Pink. Who are you, Genevieve asks and what business is it to you Roy was happy to share the origins of his name. Roy G. Biv is an an acronym for the sequence of the hues found in the rainbow RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, BLUE, INDIGO, VIOLET, and Pink is t in the rainbow. Genevieve is a confident, witty girl and t easily persuaded by Roy who is trying to show her the beauty of all the colors of his rainbow. Roy said to Genevieve there are many colors in the spectrum, I think you'd like them if you met them. Genevieve is t easily convinced and t budging from her devotion to the color Pink. Genevieve exclaims, While Yellow is catchy and bright, I still like Pink and I don't want to fight. Roy G. Biv pushes on with his desire to have Genevieve appreciate all his colors by showing her beautiful illustrations in bold colors such as, Big Red Fire Trucks, Orange Butterflies and Green Trees that appeal to girls and boys. Their relationship is playful and rhythmically magical making this fun to read and learn for kids and parents as we route for Roy and wonder if he can convince Genevieve to think beyond PINK!
- Author BiographyNancy Guettier is an emerging author of Children's books. She is also the Sr. Vice President of Pottery Barn Teen and Kids where she has worked for 12 years creating Dream Rooms for her customers. Working in the Children's Industry for over 20 years Nancy wanted to use her creative skills to educate kids through her whimsical stories. Nancy is also a mother of three beautiful children who inspire her to write and share her stories with kids everywhere.
- Author(s)Nancy Guettier
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Note1, colour illustrations
- Weight78 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.