All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the definitive work on Roy Rogers, the 'King of the Cowboys'. In it, the lives and careers of Rogers and his wife, Dale Evans, are thoroughly covered, particularly their work on radio and television. The merchandising history of Roy Rogers reveals that his marketing of character-related products was second only to that of Walt Disney; Roy Rogers memorabilia are still among the most popular items. This work includes a comprehensive discography, filmography and comicography, and is heavily illustrated.
- Author BiographyThe late Robert W. Phillips of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, was a writer and researcher who published many articles on Roy Rogers.
- Author(s)Robert W. Phillips
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note94 photos, notes, bibliography, index
- Weight794 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.