Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrating ather milestone year for the British Royal Family with William and Catherine's first Commonwealth tour with Prince George. Since 2012, the milestone year in which Queen Elizabeth II celebrated her Diamond Jubilee, the British Royal Family has continued to find support and love t only amongst the British but worldwide. The birth of William and Catherine's first child, Prince George, in 2013, made news headlines around the globe, and their first Commonwealth tour in 2014 saw them retracing the footsteps of Prince Charles and Princess Diana some 30 years prior.
- Author BiographyJess Lomas is an author, editor and freelance film reviewer from Melbourne, Australia. She divides her time between covering classic and new release films for Quickflix, and writing about pop culture, health, diet and lifestyle for various publications. Previous titles with Wilkinson Publishing include Justin Bieber - My Year Up Close, Titanic - 100th Anniversary, Royal Album - Diamond Jubilee, One Direction - Four Years, Low Sugar No Sugar and Diabetes Recipes.
- Author(s)Jess Lomas
- PublisherWilkinson Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWilkinson Publishing
- Width240 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.