All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionAmazing & Extraordinary Facts: Royal Family Life unearths a wealth of intriguing truths about the British royal family, royal celebrations, royal etiquette, wisdom and sayings, and how they have shaped history. Covering the period from Henry VIII to Queen Elizabeth II, and even some fun facts about the wedding day of the world famous and hugely popular royal couple, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, kwn to many simply as William and Kate , this amusing and attractive book will be a lovely souvenir and gift. Brief, accessible and entertaining pieces on a wide variety of subjects makes it the perfect book to dip in to. The Amazing and Extraordinary Facts series presents interesting, surprising and little-kwn facts and stories about a wide range of topics which are guaranteed to inform, absorb and entertain in equal measure.
- Author BiographyRuth Binney has been interested in the Royal Family from her childhood when she was able to witness the Queen's procession of June 1953 'live' at Piccadilly Circus in London. She holds a degree in Natural Sciences from Cambridge University and has been involved in countless publications during her career as an editor. She is the author of six other books for D&C. Ruth lives near Weymouth, Dorset.
- Author(s)Ruth Binney
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleAmazing and Extraordinary Facts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note100 b+w illustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.