All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.55
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Meg Cabot, the Number One New York Times bestselling author of the Princess Diaries series, comes the very first New Adult instalment, featuring the w grown-up Princess Mia! Royal Wedding follows Princess Mia and her Prince Charming as they plan their fairy tale wedding - but a few poisoned apples could turn this happily-ever-after into a royal nightmare. For Princess Mia, the past five years since college graduation have been a whirlwind of activity, what with living in New York City, running her new teen community centre, being madly in love, and attending royal engagements. And speaking of engagements, Mia's gorgeous longtime boyfriend Michael managed to clear both their schedules just long eugh for an exotic (and very private) Caribbean island interlude where he popped the question! Of course Mia didn't need to consult her diary to kw that her answer was a royal oui. But w Mia has a scandal of majestic proportions to contend with: Her grandmother's leaked fake wedding plans to the press that could cause even rmally calm Michael to become a runaway groom. Worse, a scheming politico is trying to force Mia's father from the throne, all because of a royal secret that could leave Gevia without a monarch. Can Mia prove to everyone - especially herself - that she's t only ready to wed, but ready to rule as well?
- Author BiographyThe Princess Diaries series continues to be phenomenally successful fifteen years since its first publication. After topping the US and UK bestseller lists for weeks and winning several awards, Meg Cabot was crowned the 'reigning grande dame of teenage chick lit' by The New York Times Book Review. Two films produced by Disney based on the series have been hugely popular throughout the world. Meg Cabot has written many books for children, teenagers and adults, including the bestselling Abandon series, the All-American Girl books, Teen Idol, Avalon High, How to Be Popular and The Mediator series.
- Author(s)Meg Cabot
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date20/01/2016
- Weight319 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementOpen Market ed
- Interest AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.