All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionSince the early part of the 20th century, Britain's Royal family has become increasingly less remote from the population and are w at the centre of today's celebrity culture. Their utterances, though, are t always tempered by regal restraint. While many of their words can be kind, compassionate, thought-provoking, self-deprecating, profound and amusing, they can also be arrogant, igrant, tactless, offensive and downright batty. With the aid of almost 200 photographs from the vast archives of Mirrorpix, this book takes a tongue-in-cheek look at the ramblings of Britain's Royals, showing that they are indeed human.
- Author BiographyMirrorpix represents the arvices of the Mirror Group Newspapers. Mirrorpix offers unmatched access to a brilliant and unique collection of archive and contemporary images and illustrations, spanning more than a century of British and world history.
- Author(s)Ammonite Press
- PublisherAE Publications
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- SubjectBiography: Royalty
- Series TitleIn Quotes
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmmonite Press
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 200 photographs
- Weight358 g
- Width165 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.