All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRTI in Middle School Classrooms provides practical, research-based instructional techniques and interventions geared especially to middle school teachers and administrators that target and address specific needs of individual students. Response to intervention allows educators to assess and meet the needs of struggling students before they have fallen too far behind. In middle school, RTI brings unique advantages, benefits, and challenges. The book includes examples of RTI strategies in diverse settings; detailed information on how co-teaching dovetails with RTI; and customizable digital templates to streamline assessment, implementation, and documentation. Digital content includes all of the book s customizable forms and a PDF presentation for professional development.
- Author BiographyKelli J. Esteves, Ed.D., is an assistant professor of education and the director of the Multilingual and Exceptional Learners Program at Butler University in Indianapolis, Indiana. She teaches courses on topics related to special education, developmental theory, and children s literature. Kelli has experience as a special education teacher and reading specialist in the K 12 public school setting. She received her bachelor s degree in learning disabilities from Hope College, and both her master s in visual impairments and her doctorate in special education from Western Michigan University. She lives in Zionsville, Indiana.Elizabeth Whitten, Ph.D., is a professor in the Department of Special Education and Literacy Studies and director of the special education internship study abroad program at Western Michigan University. Prior to moving into higher education, she served as a special educator and elementary teacher, principal, and director of special education. Elizabeth consults with school districts worldwide providing professional development in areas of response to intervention, personalized learning assessment, collaboration and teaming, collaborative teaching, teaching through data-based decision-making, teaching with research-based interventions and evidencebased strategies, and differentiated instruction. She lives in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Whitten,Kelli J Esteves
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.