All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw how long a piece of chewing gum takes to break down? Or a soft-drink can? And what happens to milk cartons, tissues or plastic bags once you've used them? Rubbish and Recycling Step-by-Step tells you everything about rubbish that you didn't kw you wanted to kw! The first two titles in an award winning French Science series, Recycling and Ecology , provide solid information written in a matter-of-fact, frills style, which plays well with the quirky, comic-style illustrations.
- Author BiographyG rard Bertolini is an economist and sociologist. He specialises in garbology (the science of rubbish) and has published several books on the subject. Claire Delalande studied geography before specialising in waste management. She works as a policy officer at the French Environment and Energy Management Agency. Nicolas Hubesch was born in 1969 and studied at the School of Decorative Arts in Strasbourg.
- Author(s)Claire Delalande,Gerard Bertolini
- PublisherGecko Press
- Date of Publication19/06/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintGecko Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight256 g
- Width166 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byRaymond Huber
- Illustrator(s)Nicolas Hubesch
- Translated byJen Craddock
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.