All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.83Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's your happily ever after? Ruby Slippers is an inspirational book about personal responsibility, self-accountability, and loving one's self. It promotes the act of introspection to gain clarity on barriers that hinder personal growth.
- Author BiographyMichelle Davis-Newell is a Chicago native who wrote and published her first book in 2006 and co-authored an anthology shortly after. She also has a passion for film and screenwriting and is the Vice-President of UrbanScope Productions, LLC. She has written several screenplays, including a short film entitled Roses Out Of Concrete. Michelle continues her passion in helping others as the Director of Programs with a not for profit organization in Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)Mrs Michelle Davis-Newell
- Date of Publication13/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.