All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA princess, a palace and six cute kittens! There's great excitement in the palace. The Queen is having a baby. Princess Katie and her best friend Becky can't wait and busy themselves helping to prepare for the new arrival. Tilly, the silver and white kitten wants to help too, but her efforts lead to trouble. Then Tilly disappears. Princess Katie and Becky set out to find her and discover something surprising!
- Author BiographyJulie Sykes was born in Kingston upon Thames and lived in Australia and Surrey as a child. She has written numerous books for children, many of which have won or been shortlisted for awards, including the classic Little Tiger book I DON'T WANT TO GO TO BED! Her latest success is FAIRY BEARS. Follow Julie at www.juliesykes.co.uk or on Facebook: juliesykeswriter Illustrator Richard Morgan worked in New Zealand as a background artist for Walt Disney after studying art in Leeds. On his return to the UK he continued working in animation while seeking out his true calling as a children's illustrator. He is also as a children's author under the name of Maddy Rose. He lives in Cambridge with his wife and two daughters and has also illustrated Ciaran Murtagh's DINO books for Piccadilly.
- Author(s)Julie Sykes
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePrincess Katie's Kittens
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiccadilly Press Ltd
- Content NoteRichard Howard
- Weight109 g
- Width7 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine130 mm
- Illustrator(s)Susan Hellard
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.