All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRucksack Guide - Rock Climbing is your essential handbook when climbing. It offers concise guidance and support for any situation you might find yourself in, including: technical skills: tips and reminders on the key climbing techniquesrope work: what kts to use in certain situations and how to tie themtypes: aid climbing, free climbing, big walling and ice climbingsafety: essential procedures to ensure the safety of yourself, your party and others on the rock faceemergencies: guidance on what to do in extreme situations. The book is colour-coded for easy reference and all information is presented in lists and tables, making it simple to understand in testing conditions. The Rucksack Guide series is taken from Mountaineering: The essential skills for mountain walkers and climbers, the definitive handbook for hill walkers, climbers and mountaineers.
- Author BiographyAlun Richardson is an International Mountain Guide, the highest qualification for worldwide climbing, mountaineering and exploration. He is an experienced guide and tutor and regularly teaches at the National Mountaineering Centres, and internationally. He is also secretary of the British Mountain Guides Association.
- Author(s)Alun Richardson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour illustrations and photography
- Weight146 g
- Width100 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.53
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.