CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionRucksack Guide - Ski Mountaineering and Swshoeing is your essential handbook for when on the mountain. It offers concise guidance and support for whatever situations you might find yourself in, including: technical skills: tips and reminders on the key techniques equipment: choosing the right skis and looking after them finding the best sw: testing for weak spots and crossing crevasses safety: essential procedures to ensure the safety of yourself, your party and others on the mountain emergencies: guidance on what to do in extreme situations. The book is colour-coded for easy reference and all information is presented in lists and tables, making it simple to understand in testing conditions. The Rucksack Guide series is adapted from Mountaineering: The essential skills for mountain walkers and climbers, the definitive handbook for hill walkers, climbers and mountaineers.
- Author BiographyAlun Richardson is an International Mountain Guide, the highest qualification for worldwide climbing, mountaineering and exploration. He is an experienced guide and tutor and regularly teaches at the National Mountaineering Centres, and internationally. He is also secretary of the British Mountain Guides Association.
- Author(s)Alun Richardson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/10/2016
- Content NoteColour illustrations and photography
- Weight144 g
- Width100 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.