All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionRucksack Guide - Winter Mountaineering is your essential handbook for the winter mountain. It offers concise guidance and support for whatever situations you might find yourself in, including: technical skills: tips and reminders on the key techniques equipment: from choosing the right crampons to ice climbing navigation: various techniques to help in a range of weather conditions safety: essential procedures to ensure the safety of yourself, your party and others on the mountain emergencies: guidance on what to do in extreme situations. The book is colour-coded for easy reference and all information is presented in lists and tables, making it simple to understand in testing conditions. The Rucksack Guide series is adapted from Mountaineering: the essential skills for mountain walkers and climbers, the definitive handbook for hill walkers, climbers and mountaineers.
- Author BiographyAlun Richardson is an International Mountain Guide, the highest qualification for worldwide climbing, mountaineering and exploration. He is an experienced guide and tutor and regularly teaches at the National Mountaineering Centres, and internationally. He is also secretary of the British Mountain Guides Association.
- Author(s)Alun Richardson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photography and illustrations
- Weight144 g
- Width100 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.