CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionJosh Retallick and his wife Miriam take on an exciting new challenge as owners of Ruddlemoor china clay works on the outskirts of St Austell. But a family tragedy forces Josh to leave almost immediately. When he returns he kws that his youngest grandson will one day follow him. So it is that several years later Ben Retallick journeys to Cornwall. His arrival rocks the local community - labourers are wary of this strapping young lad; rival clay owners see him as an unwelcome threat; and Ben's charm sets many a girl's heart aflutter. Deirdre Tresillian, a member of the landed gentry, takes advantage of Ben's naivety; Jo, a poverty-stricken young widow, brings out his protective instincts; Tess considers any man fair game; but it is Lily, Ben's distant cousin, who loves him the most. But what would the future owner of Ruddlemoor see in a humble maid like Lily? As Ruddlemoor enters troubled times, Ben proves that in business challenge is too great; and in love only one girl can win his heart.
- Author BiographyE V Thompson was born in London and spent nine years in the Navy before joining the Bristol police. He moved to Hong Kong, then Rhodesia and had over 200 stories published before returning to England to become a full-time award-winning writer.
- Author(s)E. V. Thompson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleRetallick Saga
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width108 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.