All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $12.97
- AU $24.95Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $6.81Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $20.00
- AU $7.27Trending at AU $11.58
- AU $21.28Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fantastic and funny picture book Margaret Atwood offers a deliciously ridiculous tale about the virtues of resisting restrictions. Rude Ramsay has reached the end of his rope! Sick of eating rock-hard rice, wrinkled ravioli, and raw rhiceros, Ramsay and Ralph the red-sed rat resolve to leave their rectangular residence in a quest for more refreshing repast and to prove that the grass really is greener on the other side of the fence. With lots of 'r's' to help the story roll along, Margaret Atwood's rollicking text, combined with Dusan Petricic's lively art, make this book a real treat for Margaret Atwood fans, old and new.
- Author BiographyMargaret Atwood lives in Canada and is the author of many wonderful books for adults as well as four other books for children. She has won the Booker Prize with Blind Assassin as well as being shortlisted for the prize with Oryx and Crake. Dusan Petricic is an award-winning illustrator who has illustrated over twenty books for children. His work has also appeared in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Scientific American and the Toronto Star. Like Margaret, Dusan lives in Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)Margaret Atwood
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/10/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date26/11/2015
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width248 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dusan Petricic
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.