All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hilarious story full of ises and naughtiness. A sure-fire Christmas cracker of a book! Oh, dearie me! said Rudey. Now I've done a windy pop! This is a bit embarrassing. I'll do my best to stop. Rudey has eaten too many sprouts and the explosive effect is smelt all around the world as he Santa delivery presents on Christmas Eve...The other reindeer have laughed so much, they're out of puff. How ever will they get the sleigh back home? A naughty, isy, rip-roaring story, full of hilarious phrases that children will love!
- Author BiographyHelen Baugh wrote her first book (a book of spells) as a very young child. After taking a degree, travelling and working as a copywriter, she finally came full circle and started writing children's books again. Helen lives with her partner and their two daughters near the sea in Sussex.
- Author(s)Helen Baugh
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Weight190 g
- Width259 mm
- Height265 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ben Mantle
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $9.93Trending at AU $10.77
- AU $9.97Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $10.34Trending at AU $16.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.