All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMuch has been written on The Philosophy of Freedom, but the advantage of discovering what the author himself had to say about this most important and seminal work is obvious. Not only were the words of the text chosen most carefully, but also its very structure was intended to become a powerful inner experience for the careful reader. Otto Palmer has provided an invaluable service by extracting numerous references from the words of Rudolf Steiner, providing keys to the deeper meanings behind the words.
- Author BiographyOtto Palmer received his first copy of The Philosophy of Freedom in 1919 as a prisoner of war in France. While in prison, he began his forty-five-year journey of studying Rudolf Steiner's works and Anthroposophy. By the time he published his book, Rudolf Steiner on His Book The Philosophy of Freedom, he had spent many years considering and collecting every reference to The Philosophy of Freedom that he could find in Rudolf Steiner's works and lectures.
- Author(s)Otto Palmer,Rudolf Steiner
- PublisherAnthroposophic Press Inc
- Date of Publication24/10/2007
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSteinerBooks, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Translated byM. Spock
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.