All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionRudolf Steiner's legacy is remarkable. Around the world, thousands of programs have been built up around his inspiration and ideas. These include Waldorf schools, centers for special education, medical clinics, biodynamic farms, centers for various arts, and much more. The scientific and spiritual path of anthroposophy is at the core of this work, a philosophy and method that Steiner developed throughout his life. This informative biography clearly illumines the numerous struggles and achievements in his life -childhood; the young, respected Goethean scholar and philosopher in Weimar; his work in the Theosophical Society; the establishment of the Anthroposophical Society and development of anthroposophy as a spiritual science; the creation of spiritually based movements in art, the social sciences, education, medicine, agriculture, religion, and architecture. Hemleben's biography of Steiner includes a chrology, personal tributes, an extensive section for further reading, an index, and 69 photographs and illustrations.
- Author(s)Johannes Hemleben
- PublisherRudolf Steiner Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2000
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRudolf Steiner Press
- Content Note69ill.
- Weight64 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.