All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs demonstrated in this book, Rudolf Steiner had the ability to speak to the British in a very lively an d direct way. This volume provides readers with a fuller pic ture of Steiner''s work in Britain and his approach to esoter ic ideas whilst here. '
- Author(s)Rudolf Steiner
- PublisherRudolf Steiner Press
- Date of Publication17/11/1998
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRudolf Steiner Press
- Content Note2ill.
- Weight485 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byJohanna Collis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.