Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.27
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionRudyard Kipling, the unrivalled poet laureate of the common man, has undoubtedly augmented the language with his fragmented phrases of diverse verse. His poems offer a curiously interesting and much contested amaIgum of the West and the East. Described as the greatest democratic English poet, he versified emotions which the average man instantly recognises with the energy and vividness of a man of genius. This edition of the complete verse bears weighty testimony of that acclaim. Over 700 pages of Gunga Din and Danny Deever, Judy O'Grady and the Colonel's Lady, in the company of a wealth of other, less familiar creations, all of them sharing a similar resonance that made Rudyard Kipling the literary lion of the Empire. The Foreword to this edition clearly demonstrates that Rudyard Kipling could seek more convinced and sympathetic an advocate than Fluskin Bond.
- Author(s)M. K. Ranjitsinh
- PublisherNatraj Publishers
- Date of Publication22/01/2008
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationDehradun
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNatraj Publishers
- Weight912 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.