All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNEW IN PAPERBACK. This is the completely updated second edition of a comprehensive and well-presented manual that is fully endorsed by the Rugby Football Union (RFU). From health and fitness through to training, game technique, team playing and coaching, every aspect of the game is analysed and explained in detail. The manual has been updated to include case studies and photographs of England's latest players, information on new rule changes, an all-new section on women's rugby and a foreword by the England coach due to be appointed in 2012.
- Author BiographyHoward Johnson is a freelance rugby journalist whose numerous roles include editorship of the RFU's official magazine, England Rugby. He lives in France.
- Author(s)Howard Johnson
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.