All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionRule by the people is a basic pre-condition of the popular democracy. It is, de facto, the legitimatisation of state socialism prevailing in contemporary Poland. However, its ideological impact and its practical application do t necessarily coincide. Performance of the rule by the people has been restrained by the party's claim to limitless and unconditional leadership, over-growth of bureaucracy and state dominance of ecomy. Corrections of the system finally proved insufficient and the need for basic reforms incontes table.
- Author(s)Maria Vischer
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/11/1989
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 150
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published1989
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight320 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.