All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.14Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rule of Antioch is LOVE. Antioch is where the apostles and followers of Jesus gathered and were first called Christians, and represents the earliest spiritual tradition of those who practised the teachings of Jesus. This apostolic lineage continues to this day, in a blend of Catholic sacramentalism and mysticism, while its essential message remains the same - LOVE is t only the Rule of Antioch - it is a Law of Life. This small book by the Bish, as he was lovingly called, is an introduction to the writings of a mystic, as penned in an ecstasy of Love with all creation. Herman Adrian Spruit was born in 1911, a mystic in search of life's mysteries. Intrigued by the role of a 'priest' in early life, he became a Methodist minister and later met bishops in the Old Catholic and Liberal Catholic communities. Recognised for his vibrant and charismatic presence, Herman was consecrated Bishop into seventeen lines of apostolic succession and became the founding Patriarch of the Worldwide Catholic and Apostolic Church of Antioch - Malabar Rite, in the West. He served side-by-side with his Matriarch, Meri Louise Spruit, who continued his message of LOVE after his passing. If you could be still eugh to hear the Great Ones speaking, as they are always doing, this is what you would hear them say...
- Author BiographyHerman Adrian Spruit was born in 1911, a mystic in search of life's mysteries. Intrigued by the role of a 'priest' in early life, he became a Methodist minister and later met bishops in the Old Catholic and Liberal Catholic communities.
- Author(s)Herman Adrian Spruit
- PublisherBlue Dolphin Publishing
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNevada City, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintBlue Dolphin Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.