All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionRules Rule consists of three sections: * Rule Cards - There are 45 cards each containing one of the most common rules. On the reverse of each card is an example of the rule. The rules are repeated on an additional 45 cards with the key words missing. The missing words are written on the back of each card. * Nonsense Word Application- For each rule, there is a list of 20 nsense words and 20 real words which require the application of the rule. The use of nsense words ensures that students are actually applying the rule rather than relying on prior kwledge of how a particular word is spelled * Real Word Application - For each spelling rule, there is a page of exercises, using real words.
- Author BiographyDr. Lillian Fawcett has over 20 years experience in education, is an accredited Dyslexia-SPELD specialist teacher, and has additional university qualifications in psychology. She has developed a range of spelling and reading programs based on well-research reading acquisition and memory retention principles which has enable her, and a growing number of teachers using her programs, to successfully help hundreds of students improve their literacy skills.
- Author(s)Dr Lillian Fawcett
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.