Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionTitle: Rules and bye-laws ... With ... list of the Members ... 1889.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world's largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all kwn languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The HISTORY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This collection provides histories and analyses of society, culture, education, crime, and family life. Providing a unique perspective of everyday life in the 18th and 19th centuries, readers of these works can study earlier developments that formed our modern society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ British Library Anymous; 1890. 102 p.; 8 . 10348.ccc.31.
- PublisherBritish Library, Historical Print Editions
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBritish Library, Historical Print Editions
- Weight290 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.