All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionA veteran real estate agent shares simple but powerful techniques to connect with more customers, close more sales, and maximize success. There are more than 1.7 million real estate agents in the United States and Canada. Thousands of new agents enter the profession each year hoping to make a comfortable living. But more than 80 percent of them will t be successful. To do well in this business, you need to take your career seriously and equip yourself with training, information, and proven strategies. This guidebook provides you with the tools you need, including hundreds of marketing tips to help you nd business; advice on responding to objections from clients; the thirty answers to the most common questions you'll be asked; strategies to ensure that open houses are successful; tips on how to interact with people on the phone and in person. While this guidebook o ers hundreds of ideas, you'll prefer certain marketing and selling techniques over others. The goal is to ensure that you have every strategy out there so you can sell and succeed. You should kw what to say, when to say it, and how to say it. You will get the advice you need to close more sales with Rules for Real Estate Success.
- Author(s)C Perez
- Date of Publication13/09/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.