All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionWe all have things in our past that can derail our futures if we don't learn how to overcome them. In the powerful style that her fans have come to expect, Cindy Trimm identifies the spirits that attack us through our past experiences and provides specific scriptures, prayers, and declarations for breaking their power. There is a spiritual battle going on, and The Rules of Engagement for Overcoming Your Past is a manual to help you wage effective warfare. It is time to take a stand against the powers of Satan. Using the authority you have been given by God, you can enter the realm of prayer-power and break the spirits of...* Guilt * Rejection * Abuse * Betrayal, and more!
- Author BiographyCindy Trimm is a charismatic, motivational speaker, preacher, teacher, and former senator in the Bermuda government. She travels approximately forty-eight weeks a year, speaking at many conferences and events. She is very motivated, energetic, an aggressive self-promoter, and very interested in continued success as a key author. Trimm is the best-selling author of The Rules of Engagement and Commanding Your Morning. Her titles include The Prayer Warrior's Way, The Art of War for Spiritual Battle, and her recent release, When Kingdoms Clash.
- Author(s)Cindy Trimm
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Weight141 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.