All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe explosive final vel in the Endgame trilogy, by New York Times bestelling author, James Frey.Two keys have been found. The strongest Players are left. One final key remains to win Endgame and save the world. For Sarah, Jago, Aisling, Maccabee, Shari, An, and Hilal, Endgame has reached its final phase. The third key, Sun Key, is all that stands between one Player saving their line - or perishing along with the rest of the world. And only one can win.West Bengal, India: Maccabee is Playing to win. He has Earth Key and Sky Key and he is determined to find Sun Key. But in Endgame, fate can turn in the blink of an eye. He must Play carefully. He must watch his back.Kolkata, India: An Liu is Playing for death. His goal: stop Endgame, and take the world down with him.Sikkim, India: For Aisling, Sarah, Jago, Shari, and Hilal, their mission is to stop Endgame. Sun Key must t be found.No matter what they're Playing for, all of the remaining Players have one thing in common: they will end the game, but on their own terms.
- Author BiographyJames Frey is originally from Cleveland. He is the author of the bestselling novels, A Million Little Pieces and My Friend Leonard. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)James Frey
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/12/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleEndgame
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight572 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13 to 16 years
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.49
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.