All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWill Lee ran from a life of Southern wealth and privilege to spend a peaceful summer on the coast of Ireland. But there is peace in this beautiful, troubled land. Restless and dissatisfied, Will dreams of shipbuilding and sailing on crystal-blue waters. But an explosion of senseless violence is dragging the young American drifter into a lethal game of terror and revenge. For the fires of hatred rage unchecked in this place of lush, rolling hills and deadly secrets. Now Will Lee must run for his life from a bloody past that is t his own-and he will find sanctuary on the rolling waves of the Irish Sea.
- Author Biography<b>Stuart Woods</b>is the author of more than sixty novels. He is a native of Georgia and began his writing career in the advertising industry.<i>Chiefs</i>, his debut in 1981, won the Edgar Award. An avid sailor and pilot, Woods lives in Florida, Maine, and New Mexico.
- Author(s)Stuart Woods
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleWill Lee Novels (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width107 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.51Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $15.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.