All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children & YA Non-Fiction
About this product
- DescriptionBeing active is a healthy habit. Run! Jump! Play!: Healthy Active Habits will teach readers all about how being active makes them feel good and helps their muscles grow. Running with the dog, sledding down a hill, riding bikes with friends are some of the ways they can stay active. Simple sentences and charming photos engage young children. A comprehensive and critical thinking quiz will make learning fun and effective. Aligned to Common Core Standards and correlated to state standards. Sandcastle is an imprint of Abdo Publishing.
- Author(s)Mary Elizabeth Salzmann
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHealthy Habits
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width157 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.