All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionBoff Whalley just likes running - the places it takes him, the moments of exhilaration and snapshots of natural beauty that he adds to his mental album. This is t a man who signs up to big city marathons and pounds the pavements. With his down to earth voice and a great sense of humour, Boff writes about how running brings a real world of discovery and adventure, from reaching the top of a mountain with the sun at your back and moon in front creating two shadows, to running up Mt Fuji on a break from work. For Boff, running is about freedom, experiencing of the world, your place in it and generally just enjoying yourself. Running is a way to get back to that simplest of relationships - the one between our feet and the earth.
- Author BiographyBoff Whalley did two things in 1981. He started a band and did his first marathon. In the following five years the band, Chumbawamba, recorded several albums and toured the world. The running? It took five years until he ran a hill race to make a success of it. And he was hooked. Being in a band is his life and work, but off-road running is his passion.
- Author(s)Boff Whalley
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Weight205 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine1 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.