All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo More 16-Hour Days! Running your own business the American dream can be daunting: long days, ne of the freedom you envisioned, time for family and friends, and the unrelenting pressure to keep up the pace. Worse, all this hard work can only take you so far. To get to the next level, you need to stop being Super-Employee and become a leader who sets direction, operationalizes goals, monitors and controls results, and involves others. You need to run your business using an integrated professional management system. Clay Mathile, who grew the Iams Company from $500K to $1 billion in sales, discusses proven management fundamentals applied in a practical way, one that has been used by thousands of business owners. You'll get real-world details that academic courses don't teach true stories from those who, like Mathile, implemented these fundamentals and thrived. Read this book and discover how to make your business more successful and sustainable and your life more fulfilling!
- Author BiographyClay Mathile is the founder and chairman of the board of Aileron, an organization that helps small businesses become professionally managed firms. Clay cites professional management as one of the key reasons he was able to grow Iams from a $12 million regional business to a $1 billion organization. Still active in several business ventures, Clay devotes most of his time to philanthropic interests and serves as a trustee on a select group of nonprofit boards focused on education, medical innovation, and social justice. Clay lives in Dayton, OH.
- Author(s)Clay Mathile
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width55 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.