CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionTamela Odom shares personal stories to encourage the reader t to despise life's obstacles, but to use them as motivation to conquer deterrents that hinder you from becoming a winner. This book will teach you t to be shackled by negative words and pessimistic influences. Run the Race: A Guide to Successful Living is a compilation of solid principles and ways to use your past as empowerment and drive to move forward. You will be inspired to revisit your dreams and work to make them become a reality.
- Author BiographyAn experienced instructor, television/radio personality and seasoned professional speaker, Tamela Odom uses her platform to motivate students to acquire the necessary skills for college preparation, admittance and retention. She uses relationship building techniques with parents, teachers and administrators to be the support system for today's youth. With 13 years of experience in academia, Tamela's mission is to provide a positive environment which fosters academic growth and maturity within today's youth.
- Author(s)Tamela Odom
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.