Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for fans of Jojo Moyes, Dorothy Koomson and Liane Moriarty, this is an uplifting and heartfelt vel from the author of The Memory Book, which was featured in the Richard & Judy book club 2014. I immediately read The Memory Book and it's wonderful...I'm so happy because she's written other books and its so lovely to find a writer you love who has a backlist. (Marian Keyes). Sometimes you have to have the courage to start over...Rose Pritchard has fled her home and her abusive husband with little more than the clothes on her back - and her most precious possession, her seven year old daughter Maddie. But Rose does have one other thing left - a glimmer of hope that she can build a better life for herself and her daughter, whatever it takes...
- Author BiographyRowan Coleman lives with her husband, and five children in a very full house in Hertfordshire. She juggles writing novels with raising her family which includes a very lively set of toddler twins whose main hobby is going in the opposite directions. When she gets the chance, Rowan enjoys sleeping, sitting and loves watching films; she is also attempting to learn how to bake. Rowan would like to live every day as if she were starring in a musical, although her daughter no longer allows her to sing in public. Despite being dyslexic, Rowan loves writing, and The Memory Book is her eleventh novel. Others include The Accidental Mother, Lessons in Laughing Out Loud and the award-winning Runaway Wife, a novel which lead Rowan to become an active supporter of domestic abuse charity Refuge, donating 100% of royalties from the ebook publication of her novella, Woman Walks Into a Bar, to the charity. Rowan does not have time for ironing. To find out more about Rowan Coleman, visit her website at: www.rowancoleman.co.uk, Facebook or Twitter: @rowancoleman.
- Author(s)Rowan Coleman
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight331 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.