All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionTrack your progress, maximize results, and create a healthier lifestyle. This popular runner's diary has been completely updated with fresh training tips for all levels and a new layout that helps runners track their intervals and strength training and nutrition. RunLog provides a 24-week undated calendar for planning training and tracking progress, along with over 25 pages of training tips and workouts.
- Author BiographyTim Houts is the author of six fitness books. A competitive swimmer, runner, and triathlete, he has used strength training to supplement his time in the pool and on the road. He is the publisher at SportsLog Publishers and lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Tim Houts
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleNTC Sports/Fitness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width160 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.