Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhen journalist Robert Andrew Powell finished his first marathon, he cried, cradled in his father s arms. Long distance runners understand where those tears come from, even if there are others who will never understand what drives someone to run 26.2 consecutive miles in a grueling mental and physical test. Powell s emotional reaction to completing the race wasn t just about the run, though. It was also about the joy and relief of coming back up after hitting rock bottom. Running Away is the story of how one decision can alter the course of a life. Kcked down by a painful divorce and inspired by his father, Powell decided to change his mindset and circumstances. He moved to Boulder and began running in earnest for the first time in his life. Over the 26.2 chapters that follow, Powell grapples with his past relationships, gaining insight and hard-won discipline that give him hope for the future.
- Author(s)Robert Andrew Powell
- PublisherBrilliance Audio
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrilliance Audio
- Weight82 g
- Width134 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time465
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.