All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate pain-to-personal-best guide to running injuries, covering prevention, detection and rehabilitation. Runners suffer from the highest injury rates of all recreational athletes. Whether you are a vice or elite-level runner, guide yourself through a step-by-step process of avoiding and managing injury. Written by a globally respected physiotherapist who has worked with Olympic and World Champion athletes, Running Free of Injuries will help runners to understand their body, identify weaknesses and develop a natural defence against injury. The book covers the most common running injuries that occur to the foot, ankle, lower leg, hip, knee and pelvis and includes key exercises applicable to all levels of fitness.
- Author BiographyPaul Hobrough is a chartered physiotherapist, sports scientist and Clinical Director of Physio&Therapy UK. A Team GB athlete for 16 years, Paul writes for Runner's World magazine and is recognised as a leading authority on injury prevention. His physiotherapy practice is based in Northumberland, England.
- Author(s)Paul Hobrough
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteOver 45 photos of exercises and over 40 anatomical diagrams.
- Weight563 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword bySteve Cram
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.