All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.79Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $46.10Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.23Trending at AU $41.07
- AU $26.08Trending at AU $27.35
- AU $8.95Trending at AU $11.78
About this product
- DescriptionEquilibrium. That's what Stacey and Calvin found in each other. He is as solid as his beloved vintage motorcycle and helps quiet the constant clamor in Stacey's mind. She is a passionate, creative spirit-and a lifeline after Calvin's soldier brother dies. But lately the balance is off. Calvin's grief is taking new forms. Voices of self-loathing are dominating Stacey's life. When struggles with body image threaten her health, Calvin can't bear to lose ather person that he loves. Taking action may destroy their relationship, but the alternative could be much more costly.
- Author BiographyDiana L. Sharples is an author and award-winning illustrator whose work has appeared in genre publications in the US and Great Britain. She currently lives in Canton, Georgia with her husband and teen daughter, and can often be found riding her Harley around northern Georgia. Running Lean is her first young adult novel.
- Author(s)Diana L. Sharples
- Date of Publication22/07/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight335 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.