CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionLike all new books in the Running series, this one offers plenty of user-friendly features. Bleed tabs make it simpler to find information fast, Extensive illustrations make it easy to see how to do complex procedures. Dictionary-style page headings and other layout improvements make every page scan easier and say more. Handy road maps of the book's contents are always easy to find -- they're on the inside cover -- so you can quickly see where you are and where you want to go. A tear-out card lets you keep key troubleshooting tips right next to your keyboard.The newest edition of this comprehensive, one-volume reference and user guide is perfect for all kinds of users of Microsoft Office 97-from ambitious beginners to intermediate users to everyone upgrading to Microsoft Outlook 98. And it's ideal for organizations looking for documentation that makes more people more productive.An enclosed CD-ROM contains: -- A fully searchable electronic version of the book-- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0-- Further information on Microsoft Office 97 from the Microsoft Kwledge Base-- A fully searchable electronic version of Running Microsoft Word 97
- Author(s)Michael Young,T. Halvorson
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/02/1998
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1724 g
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine50 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.