All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with detailed, easy-to-follow instructions, this guide shows users how to unleash the full power of QuickBooks Premier Editions. With tips, tricks, shortcuts, and work-arounds for special situations, this book ensures that all users get everything they need from this software. The book includes expert advice and insights on using advanced QuickBooks functions, as well as information on undocumented features. Accounting professionals, business owners, and bookkeepers will learn how to provide value-added services for their clients using the exhaustive information provided in this guide. This revised edition covers all new and updated features found in QuickBooks 2014 Premier editions.
- Author BiographyTom Barich is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, the author of QuickBooks 2012 QuickSteps, and the former technical editor of QuickBooks: The Official Guide. He lives in Jacksonville, Florida. Kathy Ivens writes regularly about computer and small-business topics for a variety of periodicals. She is the author of more than 50 books, including Home Networking for Dummies, Quickbooks: The Official Guide, and Running QuickBooks in Nonprofits. She lives in Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Kathy Ivens,Tom Barich
- PublisherCPA911 Publishing
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCPA911 Publishing
- Out-of-print date08/12/2014
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight1025 g
- Width184 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.