All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.69
About this product
- DescriptionRunning Regressions introduces first-year social science undergraduates, particularly those studying ecomics and business, to the practical aspects of simple regression analysis, without adopting an esoteric, mathematical approach. It shows that statistical analysis can be simultaneously straightforward, useful and interesting, and can deal with topical, real-world issues. Each chapter introduces an ecomic theory or idea by relating it to an issue of topical interest, and explains how data and ecometric analysis can be used to test it. The book can be used as a self-standing text or to supplement conventional ecometric texts. It is also ideally suited as a guide to essays and project work.
- Author BiographyM. C. Baddeley is Director of Studies (Economics), Fellow and College Lecturer at Gonville and Caius College, University of Cambridge. She is the author of Investment: Theories and Analysis (2003). D. V. Barrowclough works with the United Nations Conference for Trade and Development (UNCTAD), advising governments on direct foreign investment and economic development, particularly focusing on services. She also lectures at the University of Geneva.
- Author(s)Diana V. Barrowclough,Michelle C. Baddeley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note34 tables
- Weight760 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.