All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom crackly conference lines to pixelated video, virtual meetings can be problematic. But you can host a productive conversation in which everyone participates. <b><i>Running Virtual Meetings</i></b> takes you through the basics of: - Selecting the right virtual venue- Giving participants the information and support they need to connect and contribute- Establishing and enforcing a common meeting etiquette- Following up from afar Don't have much time? Get up to speed fast on the most essential business skills with <b>HBR's 20-Minute Manager</b> series. Whether you need a crash course or a brief refresher, each book in the series is a concise, practical primer that will help you brush up on a key management topic. Advice you can quickly read and apply, for ambitious professionals and aspiring executives--from the most trusted source in business. Also available as an ebook.
- Author Biography<b><i>Harvard Business Review</i></b> is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 11 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, <i>Harvard Business Review</i> provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.
- Author(s)Harvard Business Review
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight136 g
- Width124 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.