Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionWith an increasing demand for quality kennel accommodation for dogs and cats, a good boarding kennel is a sound investment and can provide a healthy income if run efficiently. Running your own Boarding Kennels , the only guide of its kind available, is essential reading for anyone who is considering starting out in the business. This new edition by animal care expert David Cavill provides advice on every aspect of running a boarding kennel. With an exhaustive breadth of detail it covers every related topic, including: boarding fees, raising finance, insurance, kennel cleaning, dangerous dogs, types of food, exercise, grooming, beds and towels, staff training, accommodation, advertising, puppy and kitten rearing, and product sales. Comprehensive and unique, Running your own Boarding Kennels also includes information on ancillary services such as dog-walking, pet sitting and home boarding.
- Author BiographyDavid Cavill is an experienced writer and broadcaster on all subjects related to companion animals. An acknowledged expert, he owns and publishes the magazine Dogs Monthly and is the founder of the Animal Care College, which provides courses in all aspects of animal care. Currently a consultant to the animal care industry, he has an extensive background in kennel management, having owned and run a small boarding kennel and cattery, and managed a large establishment which included a grooming salon. He was formerly joint manager of Bell Mead, the country kennel of Battersea Dogs' Home.
- Author(s)David Cavill
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1985
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.