Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a simple, intuitive, and practical guide to improving running technique and performance from an Olympic Gold medallist. Frank Shorter's unique training advice will help you achieve your goals, whether they be weight loss or good race preparation, better running style or a personal best in a new distance. Achieve your personal best with this complete guide to running. Whatever your goal, peak performance, just keeping fit, this simple and practical guide will improve your running technique and performance. It includes detailed programmes on training for different distances, for weight loss, and advice on how to choose the right footwear and avoid injury, written by Olympic marathon winner Frank Shorter.
- Author BiographyFrank Shorter is a renowed runner with over 30 years experience. In 1972, he achieved the highest accolade in his sport by winning the gold medal in the Olympic marathon in Munich. He is extensively involved in anti-doping initiatives to free Olympic sport from illegal, performance-enhancing drugs. Frank holds regular running clinics and has a busy calendar of events and public appearances. Frank resides in Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)Frank Shorter
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2005
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/04/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width183 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.